RC Bike Forum - Moto-5.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Ulster TT 2017  (Read 451 times)

Awynn

• Racer
  • Alex W.
Ulster TT 2017
« on: August 01, 2017, 09:43:14 PM »
Matt Book, Dave Richards, Mark McCormick and myself are coming over and packing light so if we could get use of some seating and tables again we would be grateful I'm sure.
We are coming over a day earlier than usual so will get there Thurs evening and hopefully get some track time on Friday, when do people usually get to the track?

Mark Plested

• Professional
Re: Ulster TT 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 09:31:07 AM »
According to FB Neal also intends to arrive on Thursday with the intention of getting a full day's practice on Friday. Jim Lee said he would also be there on Friday. I also plan to be there Friday afternoon.

jimlee

• Racer
  • Jim Lee
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 11:14:09 AM »
Great to see the invaders are preparing early for the weekend.....😛
I hope to get there Friday afternoon and I'm sure Tom Patterson and John Campbell will be there already. We have got the council to supply us with the marquee again for us all to pit in and I believe it's to be put in place on Friday afternoon as well.
Look forward to seeing you lot again and hoping for some wee battles on the track.......👍
Jabber 2015
Jabber 2013
M3R

jimlee

• Racer
  • Jim Lee
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »
Great weekends racing with the Jabbers filling the Podium at Craigavon.......

Jabber 2015
Jabber 2013
M3R

Awynn

• Racer
  • Alex W.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 05:34:49 PM »
Brilliant weekend of racing and entertainment as usual put on by C.M.C.C and it's members, big thanks to all involved in organizing and running it all. Sorry we nearly cleared you out of podium spots  ;D
I'm still recovered from all those burgers off the BBQ yet (and the b&b fryups, the icecream van visits the local pub grub etc etc :P ) oh well it's a holiday for me so has to be done!