RC Bike Forum - Moto-5.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Worlds 2008 feedback - Spain.  (Read 2928 times)

Dez82

• World Champion Poster
  • Dez Chand 'a good man' 1966-2011
Worlds 2008 feedback - Spain.
« on: February 06, 2009, 08:20:09 AM »
Hello everyone again
This time I am writing to inform you that I have already finished the section with the summary of what happened in the World Championship Bike RC in Spain 2008
In this section you will find the results and timing of all the sleeves of all pilots in the 3 days we were in competition, the Free Friday 29, Saturday 30 Controlled Training and playoffs and Finals Sunday August 31.
You can also see pictures of the bikes in action on the track, the presentation of the participating countries, delivery of trophies, the Boxes of work., Up to 1400 pictures Higt Quality you can download to take your power and as videos of several different authors from all of you.
The "Summary of Web World 2008 in Spain the" you can see here:  http://www.arteshobbies.com/Mundial_Motos_Spain.html We encourage you movŠis by all parts of the Web as it is interactive and contains much information on World of texts.
I take this opportunity to comment if you find an error in the data that you please communicate with me and changed you can tell me through info@arteshobbies.com
I hope that is your pleasure  See you in Liepzig Germany 2009

Cheers, Alex Guinot

--------------------
Dez Chand
BRCA Bike Section Chairman

If you obey all the rules,
You miss all the fun !