RC Bike Forum - Moto-5.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Club racing  (Read 3852 times)

carbi

• Rookie
  • Please enter your real name, See about Moto-5
Club racing
« on: July 29, 2013, 09:17:33 PM »
Hi there
Is anyone interested in doing a regular club series at mendip.

Neale

neal

• Professional
  • neal vater
Re: Club racing
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:37:13 PM »
Hi Neale are you the man that bought my KP10 from me . If so how are you getting on with it have you had a run with the bike yet . As for doing club racing at mendip i would struggle to fit that in with doing all the nationals . We have yet to do a club meeting at my home track which is cotswold mcc due to the busy nationals series . Now we have a long break from the nationals and we have a club meeting on Sunday 18th Aug me and my son Peter will be there and i expect Fred will be there to so if you would like to come along please do so . They also have a good turnout of bikes at Aldershot mcc which is not to far to travel .

Thanks Neal V
KP21e

Adder

• Administrator
  • World Champion Poster
  • Sheene Tribute/M3R-16
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 12:30:13 PM »
For Aldershot racing keep an eye on the forum, we normally post to arrange the next get together to ensure good turn-out.

The cars race most weekends, as we're a small group the bikes tend to race once or twice a month.
Scott Adderson
M3R-16 / Anderson M5-X / X-Rider

Whitham69

• World Champion Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »
How many needed or a heat?

Cotswold would be my main club but I don't livr far away from mendip.

Steve Leake

• World Champion Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 09:27:31 PM »
The more heats at as many different clubs as we can get the better?

Matt might be another possible as he is that way now and if it's a case of making up the numbers to try and set some bikes running then just post up the dates and I'm sure that anyone who is free will make an effort to get there if they can.

Roy Davies

• Professional
  • Roy Davies
Re:Mendip R/C Raceway - Club racing
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 07:53:08 PM »
Hi All,

Spoke to the people from Mendip today and they confirmed that they run regular "club days" for Buggy and Touring Car and would welcome adding Bikes.

They principally run electric, only for the fact that this is compatible with Buggy and TC but have no objection to Nitro.

Spoke to Dan Harding who is considering running if enough interest is shown. They would be looking for 5/6 to be feasible. I'm sure Dan will be on the forum soon to confirm additional information and dates.