RC Bike Forum - Moto-5.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 2014 world championships  (Read 30828 times)

steliosh

• Professional
  • Stelios Chatzopoulos
Re: 2014 world championships
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2014, 06:28:14 PM »
Gentlemen... we are on newsstands tomorrow!!!
I know you can't (easily!) read Greek, but try this link:
http://www.motomag.gr/issues/moto-539-1i-oktovrioy-2014
Then, click on the greek words "Ξεφυλλίστε το περιοδικό" that are above the top right corner, so you can get a preview. (use the navigation bar at the top and work your way after 4-5 pages).

Incidentally, on this corner of the cover it says it: We Race at the RC Bike Worlds!!!
I was told I would be given 3 pages, but seeing this preview, I believe it is more likely to have 6-8 pages!
I actually dont have the mag yet, I will have it in my hands tomorrow morning!

If anyone is interested, I can get copies of the magazine. I presume a total of 8-10 euros (similar in GBP I guess, maybe a couple less) would cover the mag to be sent anywhere in Europe or the world!

Photos used in the article are by me, John Veal and gokartfoto.se. I give due credit, as well, on the top left on the first page of the article!!!

Thanks, Gents!

I'm excited!

I will get the mag in my hands in about 12 hrs from now, tomorrow morning, and I will post a couple of pics of the pages. I believe I will be given a pdf of the article, some time later, probably as soon as the mag goes back to the office, by the end of the month. As for the Greek text, nothing to worry about: It's actually the same report I wrote here, a couple of pages before this!!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 06:31:48 PM by steliosh »
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
KP09e turned to KP10e, TT FM1e, Ricky CR250, Anderson M5 Cross, TT SB-5, Venom GPV-1, Kyosho HOR (x2), Kyosho Mk1 (x3)!!! TT KT8 kart...

symon

• World Champion Poster
Re: 2014 world championships
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2014, 12:15:18 PM »
Hi,
Warm up and WC dates confirmed for next year 2015..

Warm Up 8,9,10 May

WC Week 10-16 August

:) :) :)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]