RC Bike Forum - Moto-5.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: KP15 New Bike Release  (Read 17242 times)

Mark Plested

• Professional
Re: KP15 New Bike Release
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 06:26:40 PM »
Anyone going to Craigavon. I shall be taking small selection of spares and tyres. If anybody wants anything specific taking. Let dad know kpdesign@ntlworld.com as soon as possible. I shall be picking up what is to be taken on Wednesday.

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2015, 06:54:01 PM »
Due to a bad weather forecast for Sunday. It was decided to run qualifying for Craigavon in the dry today on Saturday. Peter Vater again showed of the KP15 to take the top superbike. Spot. For full qualifying details see the face book page. Note the picture of the finals has errors and was replaced.

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2015, 07:35:43 PM »
Finally home after a great weekends racing at Craigavon. As stated above Peterís KP15 was more than a match in speed for all Superbikes taking part. But unfortunately due to a number of water in the electrics related problems. Was not able to a finish a final.
Due to the poor weather forecast, it was decided to start the race meeting early. This unfortunately meant I had no more than 10 minutes practice before qualification started. So was very pleased to not only qualify faster and higher than last year, but also win my finals.  ;D

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2015, 08:59:31 PM »
Forgot to mention. That due to the need to rapidly fit a new belt. Ended up running the longer belt in the rear set of holes for the last race. This certainly gave it a very confident feel, that I plan to explore further.

Graham Clarke

• World Champion Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2015, 11:15:30 PM »
I can say it looked better ,well done mark.
Ta Graham
its quicker on two wheels with a FF01-16 NITRO

RokiRead

• Professional
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2015, 07:27:09 PM »
Testing is going very well with the new KP15. Its taken a few sessions for my thumbs to remember what to do but my old best lap time at Aldershot track has been kicked into touch by over .5 of a second already (and there more to come yet :) ). Still lots to try and still waiting for the new profile roadie tyres. Keith has been fantastic in sorting myself and Darren some requested development parts PDQ and once we have made our full conclusion im sure there should be some really great new options available.  Cant wait to get back out there and lay some more rubber down :)   Power slides and wheelies always make me smile ;D
When the flag drops the Bulls#*t stops

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2015, 05:52:40 PM »
Looking forward to seeing you drive it.

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2015, 08:09:57 PM »
Greatmeeting at Aldershot last weekend, lots of bikes. Pleased that I managed to finally break in to the 20 second lap. Currently seem to be improving by a second a lap at each meeting. So only a couple more meeting and will be winning the A final.
Was also good to see Roki and Darren attending their first meeting in several years, running KP15. Although Darren was having problems with his ESC. Both were immediately on the same pace as the other top drivers. With Roki improving on his previous best ever times and qualifying 2nd Overall. Come the Actual final he had a close race with Simon again just ending up 2nd. Unfortunenately Roki had to leave before the remains legs of the finals. But was an impressive debute for his return to racing.

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2015, 07:24:46 PM »
Don't forget to get orders for parts to be taken to Cotswolds next weekend. Sent to kpdesigns@ntlworld.com in plenty of time.  :)

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2015, 10:02:55 PM »
I will have a selection of 2015 Roadie tyres with me at Cotswolds both the old and new profile. Old profile tyres have had their prices dropped even lower now. See KP website for details, or me at Cotswolds.

neal

• Professional
  • neal vater
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 10:23:52 AM »
Great weekend for the KP15 at the Cotswold national Peter was in great form with his bike taking both superbike finals, and the bike was fast and consistant just needed Simon to be there with his Jabber as i think he would of pushed him all the way  but we will never know now . Made a few changes to the bike after chatting to Darren and Roki that made the bike much better around the bends . My bike was also going realy well in the stock class and had a great race with Steve in the second final he just got the better of me but it was great fun .

Neal V   
KP21e

symon

• World Champion Poster
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2015, 01:13:47 PM »
Hi Neal,
Sorry I wasn't there at the weekend............as far as pushing peter,im not sure! :)...his times were really good,and im really glad he clicked with the bike......he showed what he is capable of.....and he is only going to get quicker as keith develops the bike!..a scary thought! :)....look forward to (trying)to hold on to his back wheel in the future!!! :) :)

Cheers simon

Mark Plested

• Professional
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2015, 05:53:07 PM »
Anybody wanting any parts taking to Halifax. Email kpdesigns@ntlworld.com before Thursday. As I will be picking up parts on Friday morning.
Pages: 1 2 [3]