RC Bike Forum - Moto-5.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 23rd August  (Read 2538 times)

Jonathan Bradbury

• Professional
  • KP12 Stockbike, M3r Stockbike, feeble thumbs...
23rd August
« on: July 29, 2015, 11:07:28 PM »
I appreciate it is too close to the Worlds for JV et al to play but who else fancies it?

John Veal

• World Champion Poster
  • '7FS2 '14Eini nitro '15M3r '15RGn '18RGn '18 Fijon
Re: 23rd August
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 07:22:57 AM »
I still aim to come, Alan w and maybe a couple of old hands too. Confirmation nearer the time.

John Veal

• World Champion Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 07:41:06 PM »
If you are coming JB, then we got the minimum for a heat. Who else is up for some racing fun?

John Veal

• World Champion Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »
The weather played ball on another great Halifax club day - 8 drivers today, Paul and Ryan, Mark, Derek Mc, Alan, Ken, JB and JV. Qualifying was a bit hit and miss for most, getting used to the tricky conditions first off with a drying track and wet grass. JB quickly discovered an esc problem, so borrowed my Moto3 for the day. That left me to run nitro (quite happy with that!). Ken and Alan wanted to run nitro as well so we had a mixed class this time (hopefully if numbers improve we could have separate classes?). I have to admit I struggled to keep track of everyone's progress as I also had a busy time being pitman for old friend Dave Briggs with his Serpent, which was fun and who agreed to help start the bikes in return. It's nice to have a bit of intermingling..
We did take the results down to photograph, but someone took them before I got chance, so cannot comment on qualifying times, lap records etc. but I do know during the mixed final Paul Sheridan managed a lap only 1 second off Peter Vater's lap record, not bad with an old KP. And JB beat his PB. I'll update the records when (if) the club publish the results online.
Thanks everyone for turning up and Bev in race control for a well run meeting.
John

John Veal

• World Champion Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 07:52:41 PM »
Um check facebook for results, thanks for posting them JB