RC Bike Forum - Moto-5.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Some new changes  (Read 2139 times)

Chris Douglas

• Administrator
  • World Champion Poster
Some new changes
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »
Well....

Moto-5 has been around for a good few years and is starting to look a little dated and needs a refresh to keep it up to date and current with the rest of the world. Some changes have already been made and I have plenty more to come.

These changes include:

• A brand new look and feel or theme to the site, to reflect the new styles for forums on the internet. This will be set as a default so all new members and guests will see the new design. All of the existing members will have the opportunity to change to the new one once it has been finalised.
  • A new front or home page for the Moto-5 site to aid passing visitors get to know in a short time what we do and try and keep them on the site.
  • I will be redesigning the permissions for the site to streamline the whole process and make it more flexible. Once this has been done I will be appointing some board moderators to look after a section and help it develop.
  • I will try to add some nice, new and useful features to the site i.e. better calendars (club specific), Moto-5 image hosting and gallery plugins, proper links and space for setup sheets etc. All these new idea's should be easy to use and add value to our site.

There will be other changes and I'm sure the members will have their own idea's on what Moto-5 should look like and how it should function. If you do have an idea please let me know on a pm and I'll collate them all and work through the list.

Regards

Chris Douglas
Chris,

KP Designs KP11e Superbike, Venom GPV-1 Superbike, McLarney Daytona Stockbike, Mardave FIM Sidecar, Anderson M5 Race Pro.